You may not use this website if you perform any of the following actions:
- Showcase fraudulent, deceitful, and inappropriate behaviour;
- Post spam content and advertisement without the explicit consent of the website’s owners;
- Plagiarize content found on the website;
- Use bots, crawlers, spiders, and similar software;
- Use materials and content from BitFortune.net for commercial purposes without the explicit written consent of the website’s owners.
2. Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise stated, all content on this website is owned by the company or its licensors. Therefore, the content is protected under copyright laws. If you breach any of the legal terms, you’ll be permanently banned from using the website. You are permitted to use the content from this website only with explicit permission and under the following conditions:
- If you don’t modify the content of this website in any way
- Graphics and the corresponding text mustn’t be separated
- The website’s copyright and trademark notices have to stay intact
3. Responsibility Limitations
We are not responsible for any damages, or any loss of profits, data, or revenue, which may occur during your use of our website. Although we always try to stay truthful, we can’t guarantee that all the information on our website is 100% correct. Therefore, there’s no liability on our part if an unlikely event occurs. Furthermore, our website is not liable for neither third-party websites’ nor sponsorship and promotional content.
4. Website Availability
The website can be unavailable at times due to server issues, repairs, or optimization. If you encounter any issues, you can report them, and we’ll try to fix them as quick as possible.
5. General Terms
These terms and conditions can be altered and modified in any way in case of legal changes. This is done to make sure the website operates in good faith. All changes and modifications will be announced accordingly. Furthermore, all changes will be effective from the moment of the announcement. Our website cannot be held accountable for Terms and Conditions violations which are beyond our objective control.
6. Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and any disputes that may show up because of them are subject to laws of the US. Consequently, any disputes that may occur in relation to them are subject to the laws of the United States. We do not guarantee that the usage of our website is in compliance with laws outside the US. Website access is not allowed in countries where the content from our website is prohibited.