There are no complaints at this time
We Take your Entertainment Seriously. Have a cashout issue or dispute with an operator? – We can help you resolve it! See the Guidlines Below for details on how to file a complaint.
Complaint GuidelinesFile A Complaint
10 Things You Should Know Before Filing a Complaint
If you have a complaint, please give us all the information in an objective manner. Emotional responses are hard to present to the online operators as evidence. We won’t be able to help you resolve your problem unless we’re fully aware of all the details and facts related to a particular issue.
- First of all, you must give as many details as possible regarding your complaint. If you provide an extensive overview of what happened, you’ll make it easier for us to handle your request. However, avoid writing a novel because we can easily get lost in all the data.
- If you have a complaint about one of the gambling operators reviewed, make sure to use our complaint management system and avoid filling out the contact form located in our “Contact Us” page.
- You need to stay calm at all times and avoid offensive language. If you offend anyone, you might get a permanent ban from using our website’s services.
- If you have evidence that can support your claims such as screenshots, you can send them to us. However, avoid sending personal information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, etc., or at least hide it. If you provide us with false evidence, you’ll be facing a permanent ban from all Bitcoinplay’s services.
- Make your request clear and tell us exactly what’s bothering you. If you’re not sure what you want to achieve with a complaint, you’ll just waste time without good reason.
- Avoid writing in caps since it’s considered yelling and this behavior will not be tolerated.
- In case the same issue occurred twice, and you’ve already filed a complaint, don’t submit another one. Contact our customer support team and ask them to re-open or edit the complaint you’ve already provided.
- You’ll need to respect our timeframes. After you’ve received our answer, you have 96 hours to reply. In case you fail to answer within 96 hours, don’t file a new complaint. Instead, contact our support team and ask them for guidance.
- If the issue you’ve encountered has been resolved during the complaint process, make sure to update us by either posting a new message or by contacting our customer support.
- If you want to use our service to threaten or blackmail a casino operator, your complaint will automatically be rejected, and you’ll be banned from using the services of Bitcoinplay.
Our Part of the Deal
- We can help you only in English. Your English level doesn’t have to be perfect, but your message should be understandable.
- We’ll do our best to help with your issue as soon as possible, but we can’t promise how long it will take. We ask you to stay patient because we help hundreds of players monthly, and we can only handle a handful of requests at a time.
- Our complaint management service is entirely free of charge.
Things We Can’t Do
- If you want to file a complaint regarding a gambling operator we haven’t reviewed so far, we won’t be able to assist you. You can either wait for us to review that particular operator and share your experience or contact their customer support.
- We exclusively review platforms that allow deposits in cryptocurrencies. If you want to file a complaint against a fiat currency platform, we can’t be of assistance to you.
- If you didn’t act in accordance with a particular operator’s rules or bonus terms that were clearly stated on their website, we apologize, but we can do nothing about it. We can help you only when you’ve done your part and the operator mistreated you or acted fraudulently.